Consultancy Services on European Affairs, EU Funds and Credits
Our company has been accredited as advisor for European Affairs, EU funds and credits since 2019.
Official institutions and organizations
Aslan Consulting offers project advice and project analysis to all official institutions and organizations, municipalities, universities, foundations, etc. to which the EU grants funds, subsidies and credits.
Below you can broadly find the subjects to which the EU provides funds, subsidies and credits (these topics may vary depending on the period in which the application is made).
- Increasing institutional and technical capacity to more effectively support the implementation of development plans and licensing processes
- Establishment of a wastewater treatment plant with improvement and expansion of the sewer system of cities
- Urban restoration of the streets and landscape architecture
- Urban development projects (improving the social lives of migrants, improving existing education and health services, raising awareness of urbanism and increasing labor capacity)
- Social development of a region through sport and/or through physical and artistic practices – the development and improvement of production and trade services.
- Training projects to improve the professional and entrepreneurial qualifications of unemployed men and women living within the municipal boundaries.
- Municipalities can stimulate and increase female entrepreneurship in the labor market by making use of Europe’s experiences with female entrepreneurship.
- Voluntary work abroad for young people with limited opportunities, facing social, economic, educational or geographical barriers, thereby strengthening their active citizenship
- Protection of the elderly, the fulfillment of their social, psychological and physical needs, and the development of care and rehabilitation services for people in need of continuous care and rehabilitation.
- Projects for the creation of an Active Life Center to increase the mobility capacity of physically disabled children and adolescents in the age category of 0-24 years.
- Infrastructure and superstructure investments that are carried out with the aim of improving the decision-making bodies of the local government
- Health tourism
- Generate electricity from solar energy in European and subordinated countries
- Agriculture, animal husbandry, health, R&D activities (including education, IT, health and technology), establishment of vocational training centers, water transport with the aim of trade development, rural development projects, etc.
European member states can submit applications that relate to the following specific topics:
- Energy, Health, Small and Medium Entreprises, Sanitary and Phytosanitary, Public Finance Management, Public Procurement, Competition, Customs, Taxation, Trade, Agriculture / Geographical Indicators, Consumer Protection, Statistics, Climate Change, Environment, Fish and Maritime, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Space, Education, Youth, Culture, Employment and Social, Transport, Information society, Mobility / Justice and Home Affairs, Research
We have an experienced team at our disposal with years of experience in European affairs, EU funds and credits. This allows us to make the format of your project compatible with EU standards in a very short period of time, and to submit and follow up your application.
Companies with a clean past, a bank guarantee letter that can be accepted by the EU or the relevant financial institution, a detailed feasibility study and the necessary repayment capacity, who want to increase their work capacity or make new investments, can benefit from special funds at EU level, at World Bank funds and other types of credits.
Would you like to be a project partner?
Funds, subsidies and loans can be given to the Member States of the European Union and many other countries under different headings. When these projects are approved, contracting companies (as the main contractor) in the EU Member States receive the works through participation in a tender. If the tender is awarded, the work is usually passed on to subcontractors.
Just as you as a European company can participate in these tenders, as a non-European company you can participate in these projects as a subcontractor.
For more information you can make an appointment with us, or you can contact us by telephone.